LED Display Control Card Common 6 Major Questions
What is the LED display control card?
LED display control card is the core part of the LED graphic display, responsible for receiving the serial port from the computer screen display information, into the frame memory, according to the district drive to generate LED display required serial display data and scan control Timing. The effect of the LED display screen is related to it.
What are the LED display control card classification?
Can be divided into single color control card, colorful control card, full color control card three categories
Use the LED display control card should pay attention to what?
1. Different brands of control card and the corresponding installation software is different. The same brand is also divided into different models, the function is very different. Small area of the monochrome screen commonly used simple non-partition control card, cost-effective; and slightly larger area can be used partition control card, the price is higher.
What is the LED display control card connection?
Control card and computer connection are: network port (TCP / IP), serial (RS232, RS485), U disk conduction, GPRS wireless connection, Zigbee wireless connection and other major ways.
How to choose LED display control card?
First understand the size of the LED display, size, calculate the points, know that they need the effect is synchronous, or asynchronous, need no secondary development;
Then, determine the synchronization asynchronous, determine the effect, determine the range of points to determine the price range, and finally determine the card; control card to choose the most appropriate, not necessarily high prices, good quality is the most suitable.
Finally, the software is not right for yourself and the customer.
Can not find LED display control card how to do?
1. Verify that the control card is compatible with the software.
2. Check whether the cable is off, loose, check and confirm the serial cable used to connect the control card with the control card to accompany, and some control card with straight (2-2,3-3,5-5) some control Card with (2-3,3-2,5-5).
3. Ensure that the control system hardware is properly powered on.
4. Compare the control card software and the control card you choose to select the correct product model, the correct transmission mode, the correct serial number, the correct baud rate and control the software provided within the DIP switch diagram correctly set the control system hardware On the address bit and baud rate.
5. If after the above checks and corrections still do not load, please use a multimeter to measure whether the connected computer or control system hardware serial port is damaged. To confirm whether it should be returned to the computer manufacturers or control system hardware back to the test.
6. If the 5 steps are not convenient, please contact the manufacturer to provide technical support